Soap castphotos - dead phenomena??

• Members

OK yeah, I know which one you're talking about. It's in "Soap World," I believe. There's also an AMC cast pic from around that time.

I think Khan or someone was able to create a key for the whole picture where everyone was identified except for maybe a few people. It's gotta be a couple dozen pages back, though.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've always found GL's cast photos to be the most inovative, or IMO, to have a more family feel to it. I liked the cast photo they did for their 15,000th episode with various scripts lying around. Their final cast photo was great as well.

The cast photos for DAYS always have this off feeling to me. The photos are always taken at ground level, and has a "choir" feeling to me. The one taken with the cast outside is perhaps one of the most relaxed cast photos I've seen of the show.

• Members

I couldnt agree more.

I am really not a fan of their typical old style cast photo shoots for the reasons you stated. The ground leve angle, the choir feel, everyone seems stiff and awkward, tho the placement usually makes since. But thats why i loved the out door one from last summer, hopefully we get another one this year since its just across from the studios.

Archived