Article: The Problem with GH

• Members

Well, back then, the Fab Four WAS the problem. Everything else didn't matter because it wasn't on longer than five seconds a month.

It's funny you say that about Jax, Alexis, Ned and Chloe... That story happened just before I started watching, and for some reason, even then, Nancy Lee Grahn would catch my eye during the GH promos while I was watching AMC. I remember wondering "who is that woman?" There's just something about her presence I've always loved! Even before I knew her or her character's name.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, that is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL at Ethan being locked outside.

The only thing that kept me watching during the Fab 4 era was, ironically, CarLo. Thank you, Tamara Braun and Ted King for bringing the chemistry.

As for Courtney, UGH! My HATE for this propped-up, forced-upon-the-audience character still burns brightly. She was WORSE than Sam in terms of uselessness. Killing her off definitively (and showing her embalmed body in the hospital morgue while everybody pretended to look sad) was the best writing move Guza ever made.

(LOL. Remember when Lorenzo held Skipper hostage and Our Hero Jason chose to save his sorry ass instead of bailing her out? Good times).

• Members

That was when she lost her baby after she CHOSE to jump into the middle of the cold ocean in black darkness. She wouldnt shut up about that! Months later and she was still going on about her miscarriage which got really annoying. She got addicted to painkillers for all of one week, long enough to do a hit and run on Liz and make her blind. The whole thing was handled sloppily as was most things at that time

• Members

Yes. She kept blaming Lorenzo for "killing" her baby. Maybe she should have aportioned some of the blame towards JAYYYYYYYYYYson for literally running out on her the day before (he claimed he did it because he knew that Lorenzo would kill her once he had Jason as his prisoner/bargaining chip. :rolleyes: Yeah, whatever, Self-Centered One) and on her own stupid self for jumping off that boat. She knew the henchmen wanted to keep her alive but she had to show everybody what an Action Girl she was.

Thank goodness for Monkey Viruses, eh?

Archived