The Game Returns!

Cheap21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So happy for their ratings and they did the marketing and promotion ALL right. if the CW did this ish right when they had it then they might have pulled in strong numbers but they always focused the most money on Gossip Girl and now TVD. So happy Dawn O is out as President.

I LOVED their sets -- I mean I do miss the old ones but this feels a little more homey.

Kelly -- her look and attitude is just allover the place this year. I was not feeling her one bit. She did make me laugh a lot with her and Tasha's back and forth. That's the only thing.

Tasha -- Love her, I was confused with her angle since I was switching between channels but i cannot STAND Terrence J from 106 & Park or Rocsi for that matter. i would have rather she stayed with Rick Fox or even the hella old coach from NCIS.

Malik -- What a prick. I couldn't stand him last night and as much as I adore Megan Good, just no. FINALLY TT shows a backbone and what malik did to him with his girl was just foul.

Jason -- He made me laugh when he took away Kelly's entourage and camera crew. I'm still not feeling his sports anchor angle. Although I liked it during their final season on The CW since he sucked at it.

Melanie -- I too was surprised at first when she seemed all buddy/buddy with Janay (Janae? idk)and I was conflicted at first when she was trying to do a DNA test to see if Derwin was really his father or not but she showed an extreme case of b!tcha**ness when she didn't tell him he was really the father. I really hope she doesn't lie to him about it and just comes clean.

Derwin -- I didn't really see a lot of him but he's cute with his son and I <3 Pooch.

The funniest thing was my cousin telling me that she's pissed they got rid (or has it down really low) of the laugh track. idgi when they used it it wasn't really funny whenever they sometimes timed it to go off.

• Members

Malik sleeping with the owners wife reminded me of the British show "Dream Team" when the coach sleeps with the owner's wife. I thought the management was going to bust Malik because of what he did to his bathroom. It looked like he overheard Malik and Tee Tee talking about being with the owner's wife. Did anyone here not think Malik was going to sleep with Tee Tee's "life partner"? I'm hoping Tee Tee exposes Malik's affair.

Kelly looks like she was going for a mix of Angelina Jolie and Rhianna.

Making Jason a sports commentator was a smart move.

I want see how Melanie is going to dig herself out of this hole and what it will do to their marriage.

• Members

I really want this too! When he walked out I just kept thinking get revenge by putting his a** on blast with what he's doing since he seems to thin its OK to be out in public and it won't come back and bite him in the a**.

Oh and I absolutely hate what they did to Brittany. She should still be a little girl not rapidly aging her. Plus I love the fact that this is now an hour long show, I hope it stays that way.

• Members

Dude, for real! I was shocked...people were planning viewing parties. "Goin get the food for the game tonight." And I'm thinking they mean some sports game, but then there's like a million comments underneath about "Derwin ol fine ass"'n'em. [!@#$%^&*], even I tuned in for the last half and I don't even like shows like The Game.

• Members

It's better than that, according to Tv by the numbers, it was the #1 Ad-Supported Scripted Series Premiere in Cable History. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/12/cable-debut-of-the-game-ranks-as-1-ad-supported-scriptes-series-premiere-in-cable-history/78387

That number of viewers has to be twice as much as it drew when it was on the CW.

• Members

Because when Tasha thought Kelly had betrayed her she introduced him to Stacey Dash which diminished Kelly's hopes of a reconciliation with him after her disaster of a relationship with Ronan (I think that was his name). Tasha told her at Melanie & Derwin's wedding and Kelly hit her.

Archived