The Game Returns!

Cheap21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More like 4 times as many viewers. 1.8 million in its alst season compared to 7.7 million now.

From the promo it seems like Jason is no longer playing, I think the show needs to get back to more football tinged episodes. I think TT should expose Malik's affair with the owner's wife and he is moved down to 2nd string for a new rookie quarterback. Also I would bring on another new rookie with a girlfriend that sort of mirror Melanie and Derwin. Not as a way to relpace but to inject some energy into the show. While I am still enjoying it this NOT the Game of Season 1 and 2.

• Members

Thanks. I knew it had something to do with her job

Personally, Id have gotten rid of Kelly and Jason. They seem so played out and I dont see much potential with them. They should have been dropped down to recurring characters with only a few appearances the season. Id welcome new characters as well to inject energy into the show. I wish they had brought back Dion, Derwin's old manager. I loved her and Melanie as frenemies and I think they could have tied her with Malik to get her more integrated into the cast.

Congrats on teh ratings. Im glad the BET is killing whatever they made on CW. That network did the show wrong and its good to see it donig well at a new home

Also congratulations to Tia Mowry. It was announced today that she is pregnant and expecting her first child July 3rd. I wonder if the show will write it in. They could easily ignore it bc they might wrap up shooting before she shows and she is due during the hiatus. Should be interesting how they hajndle it, if they do at all

• Members

But I swear I think Kelly stayed just to put it to Irv in some manner because that's what she had told Tasha when she left to rejoin her. I kinda agree about them. Kelly's reality show angle can only go but so far and from what they've show of her taping, its not that interesting.

Dionne was fun, and I felt bad how Derwin had did her wrong but I loved how she was going to put him and Drew Sidora on blast.

• Members

Lol you actually got your wish. I read an interview with Brittany Daniel (Kelly) that was posted on twop and she said that due to budget cuts she was now on recurring and would only be in 6 episodes this season. Coby Bell is also on recurring but I dont know how many episodes he'll be in. It does make sense though if I had to take two of the main six off contract it would have been them.

• Members

I also read an interview with Brittany Daniel, but she said her being on recurring is because Cody Bell can't commit to the entire series. At the time of that interview she said even recurring she could possibly appear in all episodes. I hope she does because she's one of my favorites. I just wish they'd transfer this show to a full hour and go all soap. Clearly thats where the writing wants to go and they can hold an audience for an hr.

• Members

This Kelly stuff is just ridiculous. She looks straight up ghetto waiting at night for Tasha like she's ready to jump her and for what? And Tasha is so scared of her that she has pepper spray ready just in case she runs into her? I hope there's a better explanation for this nonsense next week

Archived