Y&R- SPOILER/SPUMOUR Legacy Character returning?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love for Amber to be gone-I have never had the slightest interest in her annoying persona.

Trouble is,with so much wrong on Y&R these days,it wouldn't make much difference.

There is so much that needs to be done to set the show back on track.

How nice to see you posting Mark!

• Members

He did it again because the Nazis were on his trail again! Oh and Colleen is still alive too. Remember when as she was sinking she saw Brad in the lake? That wasn't a vision, that was actually Brad swimming to her rescue!

Ah yes Brad and Colleen back and alive in Genoa City! It's high art storytelling! Also Colleen will now be played by Nancy St. Alban while Colleen is reunited with Adrian Korbel, now played by Paul Anthony Stewart!

• Members

Thank you!

And how about they just tell Adrienne to go follow her dreams of a singing career and we never have to see her on either B&B or Y&R again?

I wouldn't mind Brad back on Y&R but I also love DIamont as Bill on B&B, so...

• Members

The writers would just continue to destroy the character. At least with a zombie in the role, I don't care how Victoria is trashed. Heather is better off at the B&B. Didn't she leave Y&R in the first place because she wanted to act? Not be seen occasionally as a prop to the master Prick?

Archived