Y&R- SPOILER/SPUMOUR Legacy Character returning?

• Members

How do you think LML would have treated HT or her Victoria?

I think Rauch and Hogan would have destroyed her; strong female characters must pay.

The sad thing about this thread is that after last year I can't write anything off. I actually have to believe they might suddenly bring Brad back from the dead. Last year shows nothing is out of their realm of stupidity.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The character would still be Victoria & be the heart of that family but the sexism of the industry would NEVER let her be Braeden's successor. She also wouldn't get the story or opportunities Morrow did due to sexism but she wouldn't be treated like a glorified extra nor would she be totally removed from business stories & haphazardly given art as a patronizing consolation prize. She also wouldn't be playing constant support to Giggly Heffa.

• Members

Definitely.

You'd think that with years people would be open to newer things, that they would grow and learn. Instead, there's so much agenda going on at these daytime soaps that I just can't bare to watch it.

• Members

Exactly.

After 40 years of trying the same formulas with diminishing returns each time you'd think Daytime would remember it always thrives when it's progressive.

But to them it's easier to fail with what's "safe" than succeed with what's not.

• Members

Wow, they made the wrong choice. I like Paul but he stopped being interesting 20 years ago. He's as fun as stale melba toast. Brad knew how to mix it up, take on Victor, and is rather good looking. I've always considered Brad to be heir to the Victor thrown: Self-made, romantic, brutal.

Archived