Y&R- SPOILER/SPUMOUR Legacy Character returning?

• Members

This a spumour I read from SOC. And it is in relation to the spoiler about Bradley Bell wanting Amber back on the B&B. He said if this happens a cast member trade would be made with B&B and Y&R and Don Diamont (Brad Carlton) came up. But nothing has been finalised at this point!

I would LOVE to trade Brad ^_^ for Amber :ph34r: , I would want him back anyway!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From what I remember it was a toss-up between firing Diamond and Doug Davidson. They're not getting rid of Davidson now, especially with Riegel coming on. Where would they even get the money for him? That would probably mean another costly vet on the chopping block.

• Members

They don't care about the Heather/Paul relationship. Riegel was only hired because of pals from AMC. I won't be shocked if Paul goes. And Jill and Nikki are already on the way out anyway. JT and Neil may be as well.

• Members

I finally got my most recent SOD today, and Brad definitely wants Amber back.

But if I had to put $$ on the character trade, I'd bet it would be Felicia. CBS loves Lesli Kay, ATWT is toast, and Brad doesn't know what to do with her.

Diamont has not spoken positively of his exit from Y&R (though he did come back for Tammin's fish tank scenes)...I doubt it would be him. Though I guess Bill Jr. (about whom we never heard before) COULD be George Kaplan's next cover. But I doubt it.

I'm worried with JT's custody quest for Reed, Victor will pull out his big guns (i.e., he fudged tests, and the child is really Brad's). If so, then it would make sense for Brad to make a shocking return saying "Oh, he's my son? Then I want him!"). But I don't think that's gonna happen.

• Members

I think if Brad is the father, they will just use that as an excuse to cut JT out of Reed's life and Reed will never be seen...until six months from now when they recast him with Jeff Branson.

Lesli Kay might be good on Y&R, if they know what to do with her.

• Members

Oh, it also renders JT not "potent enough"...and contributes to his further emasculation and peripheralization. He and Mac will ride off into some boring dusk. LMAO at Branson, but it's true! Unless Branson is nu-Noah instead.

Lesli Kay should not be on Y&R. She'd either be paired with Jack after Emily, or be Victor's next dalliance, or be Michael's next Lauren-beard. None of these are good uses of her. Felicia should be RUNNING Forrester as Stephanie II, and she should be battling Brooke and the Logans.

• Members

I think they may keep Noah on the backburner for a few years because they don't want Shick to seem like parents to an adult.

Lesli should be ruling the roost at B&B but since she's not, I think she might have some chance at Y&R, which has some of the most drab, weak women in the soap world. Then again, the show is run by people who don't care for women, so what can you expect.

• Members

Felicia would not hold on to strength. She'd become a moll for one magnate or another. I forgot she might be there for Tucker's plucking--Ashley's rival for his affections (while dried up Jill watches from the sidelines, devoid of sexuality).

Archived