AMC: Monday March 8, 2010

• Members

Or, maybe he's doing it on purpose. I have a theory. When he was playing both brothers, he was getting paid $X. But with all the budget cuts, they killed his other character which led to his salary being cut as well. So now, when he's asked to play Stuart, he's like, "Why the eff should I put any effort into this when I'm not getting paid?"

I know, it's ridiculous, but I'm just speculating.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Budig is Love!

I am so happy to have her back. And to have the REAL greenlee back as well.

YES!

I love her. The actress is fantastic. She really should move up on AMC to lead status, IMHO.

Do we know we got paid double $$? Because most actors do not.

• Members

I didn't even watch the JR/Stuart stuff from Monday, because when I was going through the clips, I was like, "Why is Adam in heaven with JR?" I didn't even have to hear the words, I saw it in the way DC carried himself, etc. that he wasn't channeling Stuart. Makes me sad that my gut feeling was right. :(

• Members

Ive seen some people interpret differently and say that this was intentional on AMC's part. The reasoning being that this was a depiction of heaven and so any illnesses, disabilities or mental issues a person may have are gone and they become "normal" so to speak in heaven. I guess that could kinda make sense but Im not so sure if thats where the writers were trying to go with this

• Members

That's how I interpreted it. Stuart's mental disability wouldn't be with him in the afterlife. The belief is that when you do pass on, you are healed of all that troubled you on earth and are made whole. The character's spirit was Stuart, the characterization -- based on his mental disabilities -- wasn't. And it probably was an acting choice by David Canary -- not the writers.

But then again we go into hysterics over shaky cams, so I can understand how anything creatively different might spur conspiracy theories.

I'm calm. :)

• Members

I'm just now catching up on this week's shows. OK, I have a theory. When Nurse Gayle said that she wanted to call her sister in Cincinnati, Ohio did anyone else think that her sister might be Damon's mother aka Hillary? Doesn't Damon hail from Ohio?

• Members

Does he? I never considered that. It's possible, because who knows if Betty Wilson or Langley Wallingford (aka Lenny Vlasic - I can just hear Phoebe say the name in anger!) had another daughter. But I'm not sure where something like that would lead.

Aww, you're making me blush! Still referencing our previous conversation 7 days later... wub.gif

Archived