AMC: Monday March 8, 2010

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also loved the David/Erica scenes.

Greenlee was on fire yesterday! I wouldn't mind a rivalry between her and Natalia, especially if Greenlee ends up getting Jesse fired for his bullying and overall incompetence. He knows David's coerced confession wouldn't be admissible in court and he congratulates his daughter for her part in the scheme! :angry::blink:

Thank you, Cheap, for the hilarious screencaps! I can't wait to see what Greenlee does today.

• Members

If I didn't know better, I'd say AMC is setting the stage for Erica to be the D&G spoiler instead of Ryan. But it just makes no sense for them to go back to D&E after all this time, especially because I couldn't see it being anymore then a ONS or a fling. I'm just not sure why that whole kiss tease. Probably will end up meaning nothing...but still. To make me go, WTF? you know it has to be odd. LOL

I have a question: Was Jesse always like this? I'd heard such good things about him, and everytime I tune in I want to kick his ass. He may not be as obvious as David, but he's not the Saint he likes to think he is.

The Brooke is light stuff is getting a bit old. I like her, but geez.

• Members

Yes! I'm glad someone mentioned this.

This isn't the first time though. There were scenes last year where Stuart was appearing to Kendall and it was the same thing: the only thing "Stuart" about him was the sweater. Other than that he was playing Adam.

Actually the first time I noticed a difference (although it wasn't as great as it was in the aforementioned cases) was when Scott first came back and he and Stuart had scenes at ConFusion.

I have seen some people suggest that now that Stuart is in heaven he has been cured of his impediments. But I don't think that's the explanation because (1) that doesn't explain the difference in his last scenes alive and (2) if the writers wanted us to know that Stuart had been "healed" in the after-life they would have hit us over the head with it in the dialogue at some point.

Whatever the reason, I'm disappointed that we won't get to see Stuart-- the real Stuart-- one last time.

• Members

YEP! Glad y'all mentioned it --- I was disappointed in David Canary. I wonder if he's just getting too old to put the words and actions together...without forgetting his lines? I mean that was straight up Adam...and again, very disappointed. It totally took the heart and emotions out of the scenes for me.

I'm on business now...so can't watch THIS week until this weekend :( Can't wait - sounds good so far!

• Members

You have a point, and I'll half agree with it, but I don't think it's ever been quite this bad. It does lend credence to Canary wanting to exit gracefully now though (despite Nelson B and others acting like AMC has fired him). It almost felt liek there was meant to be more scenes with Ghost Stuart in Heaven and they just cut them cuz he couldn't pull them off--we see him, commercial break, come back and there's some lame line like JR: "Where's Stuart?" Dixie:"OH I guess left cuz he said what he had to say..." :unsure:

Archived