Natalia vs Greenlee catfight!

amc0308101.jpg

amc0308102.jpg

amc0308103.jpg

amc0308104.jpg

amc0308105.jpg

amc0308106.jpg

Natalia: "Im not going to apologize bc you got stanky taste in men"

Greenlee: "Im going to sue you (Jesse), your bratty daughter and the rest of the police force"

LOL! She even gave Greenlee the ponted finger. I loved her pose in the 4th screencap. She gave the motion as if to say "Step. Whatcha gonna do to me?" LOL. After her scenes last week, I think AMC is setting up Natalia and Greenlee as rivals. I think they may use her to place her in a pseudo pairing with Ryan to make Greenlee jealous

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

gaylesilver.jpg

I was watching last week and thougtht Gayle kinda looks like Silver Kane! I was looking at some old AMC pics and came across Silver and noticed that they sort of resemble each other. AMC being so into their history recently and going into the vault for a family connection with another character, wouldnt be an interesting twist if she was revealed as Silver's daughter? The Kane family has dwindled and Im enjoying her interactions with Erica. Wouldnt it be something if she found out she was dealing with her niece

• Members

I LOVED the Erica/David scenes! Glad Broderick is reversing roles now! :wub:

The catfight between Jesse/Natalia was GREAT!!! :D

I really love this Greenlee because she seems so much more powerful. Under B&E/Pratt she was weak.

• Members

Erica and David were golden. How Erica admitted she knows David would have done anything to save her and then when she said with emotion "I don't want anything more to happen to you." HOT!

Rebecca Budig is LOVE! :wub:

Annie: Can we just suck this marrow out of my bones so I can go home?

Tara K. Walsh, really? :unsure:

• Members

They were glorious. :wub: When she said she knew he would have done anything to save her, she saw it in his eyes...I melted a little. I actually gasped with Erica when he cupped her face, and asked her how she could do that to him? Gah. I thought the whole thing was darker then the last set of scenes, but not nearly as dark as people were expecting.

That "seal it with a kiss" thing is the only moment that had me sitting there going :blink:. I mean, I thought it was hot. But there was no follow up and just David on the phone to Greenlee. Why even tease it? At least it made sense when she had him tied up, because he was trying to distract her for the key. But this...random.

I want to kick Jesse. And really, are these goons stupid enough to think that confession is going to hold? I don't know a more clear cut case of duress. And if anyone needed to believe it was dress, David practically in tears as he told Erica he would have done ANYTHING to save her, is absolute duress.

I wish they'd have just had Annie be the donor, and not try to manipulate things.

• Members

I wish JakeJoke, Amandumb, and Ryape would all just die already. They are all kinds of pathetic and stupid. STFU.

David and Erica were awesome today, but I agree with Kylie about that seal with a kiss moment. It just happened, and then the next scene it was over and David was on the phone with Greenlee? WTH? What is the show doing with them, it is so unclear whether or not they have something brewing or not.

Brooke is starting to get boring to me. When will she run into Erica? LoL

Greenlee stole the show today for me! I loved everything with her, especially that laugh at the end when she walked in on Erica while she was tied up, LOL!! I am never going to forget that, hahaa..

ETA:Cheap, as always, LOVE the screencaps!! :D

Archived