February 22-26, 2010

Toups

• Members

B&B is truly a disaster.

Perhaps cancellation will come really, really soon.

I used to think that after this two-year cycle ends, they will renew it for just another year. But now I'm not so sure. Maybe there will be no renewal. Cancellationville!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's so true. Good storytelling and compelling characters will bring back viewers of all ages and capture new viewers. Days did it. AMC does have a core group of compelling characters, in my opinion. But the storytelling has suffered under the hands of McTavish, that genunely awful duo that followed her (I've blocked their names from my memory)and then the hapless Pratt. Kudos to Broderick for the progress she has made in such a short time.

• Members

I am a fan on B&B. I have watched the show since day 1. I love my little show. It is only a half hour so things move quickly on this show. Sure they all have one time been with each other, but recently with adding more Jones to the show, hopefully it will get better in that regard. Yes B&B is over the top, but that's the way I like it.

• Members

I like B&B but only tune in because it fills the half hour between Y&R and World Turns. Bill Bell is on crack if he really thinks Steffy is the next Stephanie: Cute idea but the actress is bad and her agenda is creepy with all her misdirected sexual energy towards her father. Brooke is the heir to Stephanie and even looks somewhat like a younger Susan Flannery. This show is a mess on so many levels that I doubt the ratings (#2) will hold much longer than six months. To think, only last year a lot of people were expecting the show to expand to one hour after GL got the ax.

If I were Bell, I'd borrow some under-used Y&R characters and bring in better writers. It would be hot if Adam relocated in LA. Maybe Lauren and Michael could move west to open up a new Fenmore's Store. Basically, the show needs a total reboot. Centering the show around Lauren and Michael and the Forrester's might be a good solution and finally, once and for all, end all the Bridget looses another baby junk.

Archived