Y&R: Potpourri Thread 5

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that's definitely what happened with me...I dropped the show in the summer when I was busy and have never managed to really get back into it. Basically, I broke my habit, though I do tune in sporadically.

Once the habit is broken, it's hard to get it back.

• Members

My gosh, I'm living in the twilight zone, what is it with these actresses!!! I've been reading all of Dickson's posts on her facebook and I never in my life seen a dyslexic diva with an 8th grade education typing in all caps... it' like a train wreck. "My Husband left me with NOTHING"! And oh, BTW... she's flying to Denmark for a festival!! I feel like i'm in the twilight zone over there. "Oh, I HATE that picture, they pushed my hair down and wiped off my makeup!" And someone mentions the Hitler comment and she says, "haha!! that was a classic!" If I ever thought vacuousness had limits, I don't any more! People post clips, and she deletes them because she didn't like her KEY LIGHT. :lol: :lol: :lol: Batshit crazy, folks. And I thought Dee Dee was all wet about her. Girl...

I bow to the queen of all knowledge! :lol:

• Members

I hope those weren't any clips which aren't available elsewhere, I want to see more classic Y&R.

I would have loved seeing Brenda on a show with Gloria Monty. Gloria was horrified at the lighting when she joined GH, as Jessie Brewer was given the same key light as the younger actresses.

• Members

You don't remember when SOD reported that Dru was killed off because she was going to B&B? IIRC, Sony was upset with Ashley there and didn't want another major character crossing over. Kinda odd considering the big Sheila switch, but then again she wasn't nearly as big a character when she crossed over. VR recently mentioned the B&B switch as well.

• Members

I think she knows there is something wrong with the show and if she didn't know that something is wrong with the show, people have told her something is wrong with the show. :lol:

I agree with you this Adam story should have been pulling in no less than 1/2 million more viewers by now. This is her signature s/l. You use your top actors on the show in this s/l and this is all you have to show for it. <_< Adam is still around so we shall see what happens there. I am so underwhelmed by what she has done with the show so far. And the very fact that she is giving interviews left and right all of a sudden tells me that she is having a hard time selling the crap she is writing and especially to me, the viewer. So she is out there trying to defend herself. And every actor who gives interviews and says that she is doing a great job, I just want to say every last one of them are liars...she will probably be the one that will make them feel as if they are a part of the Guiding Light cast - oh wait, that show doesn't exist anymore, they were all FIRED!!

Archived