AMC: Damon's mother

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm getting away from that idea, i just can't see it being possible anymore, if Tad is finding out who Damon's mother is..obviously a woman named Sonya Reyes isn't a blast from AMC's past that we all know about. I don't even think AMC is going to cast the Miguel role..the show still hasn't, at least as far as we know.

• Members

Wouldn't it be great if it were Kelly and Linc's son. Francesca James is out in LA and still directs the show from time to time. We were discussing in another thread about Agnes's eliminating the Tylers. This would be a cool way to reintroduce a little of the show's early past. Plus, Brooke is related to Kelly through marriage, so he could be in her orbit. Wishful thinking, I'm sure, since I'm not sure what kind of story significance a Tyler could have in PV at this point.

• Members

Yes, I like this idea. I would like the show to reintroduce the Tylers. It's a good way to bring on a "new" family while still utilizing history.

Interesting. I was just thinking about Alla Korot the other day and I did a google search on her wondering what she's been up to. She's done some guest appearances on some primetime shows.

• Members

With Tad being mentioned in the teaser, my first guess was Dottie given Damon's coloring, then Hillary. But as someone else said, I'm not sure how nostalgic AMC's feeling and if they'd dip THAT far back. I also think that there's some red herring business going on, they are probably making it up as they go, but I am interested in knowing whether this kid is Adam's or not. He certainly resembles a young DC, the inky black hair and all.

SO have they scrapped the plans for Enzo/Max or what? Have the plans been dropped or perhaps even combined? Hunh, well whatever you come up with AMC, it's a good sign that I'm at least curious. ^_^

Archived