AMC: Damon's mother

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hillary was my first guess too. Thought about Dottie too. I think the actresses, Carmen Thomas and Tasia Valenza, are living in LA, but the timeline wouldn't work. Damon is younger than Jamie. For it to be Hillary or Dottie, the kid would have to have been conceived in the 80s. Jamie wasn't born til 91. Plus, storywise, Hillary already moved on with Mitch at that point. But they've rewritten history before, so who knows?

• Members

Some other people are guessing that he is the "Miguel" Adam is referring to. HOWEVER, Adam is lying about having another child and he's covering up the fact that he's DIXIE'S child! That would explain Adam abandoning his own son and the genetic link to JR. Also, I feel like Tad would be SHOCKED to discover Damon is the child of Dixie and his enemy - DAVID! And there are spoilers that mention Adam and David interacting so this would make PERFECT sense. And then David can have the child he never got to be close with! :wub:

• Members

I don't see them bringing Cady back as Dixie's SPIRIT and only for a WEEK for a story this big for Dixie. That would be beyond stupid.

I don't see him being David and Dixie's either. I think he's Tad and some other woman's. Also Adam said that Miguel was conceived when he was SINGLE, so when was that? LOL

• Members

But Cady's only coming for a couple of appearances as a ghost. I think she confirmed that on her blog or twitter. Unless she was sworn to secrecy not to say anything. And if that's the case, who's paying to keep her in LA? I like the Mary Smythe angle, since it kind of makes sense from a story angle and would give Rebecca more actors to mingle with than just Matheson, Irrizary and Lucci.

• Members

A David/Dixie kid could be 10, tops. No possible way.

I said it last week, that I wondered if Sonia Reyes would end up being code for someone we already know. Tad had a lot of trouble finding her, possibly because that's an alias? And his real mother was a PVite after all.

Archived