February 15-19, 2010

Toups

• Members

Well I was once a big B&B fan, I think the show has been horrible for 3 years at least. And now Brad has caught on to producing emmy bait episodes, but 90% of the year is garbage. I was intrigued by Sarah Brown though...

Darn. It would have been nice for OLTL to beat AMC in the 18-49 (well it did in viewers, but not the rating)..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

I was glad to see Days maintain their HH rating. They did have a drop in number of total viewers but things could have been worse with areas on the west coast having the show airing at different times due to the Olympics.

Good for AMC and OLTL for maintaining their numbers as well. Decent week for most soaps.

• Members

I've always wondered how the number of viewers translates into household share. ATWT had more viewers than OLTL; however, OLTL has a 2.0 share while ATWT pulled a 1.8. I could see a 1.9 for World but the 1.8 seems oddly low. Troups, could you--or someone else, please explain this to me? World Turns had a great week, more viewers than this time last year, so how did it manage a 1.8 share? Looks to me that, as usualy, ATWT had a bad week.

Archived