Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of February 22, 2010

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ummmmm. :unsure:

Carrie was a smug bitch in the 90's. Her treatment of Sami and everyone around her was just bad. It could have been the writing. It also could have been the way Christie played her(bland, smug good girl).

And there were way better reasons to watch DAYS in the 90's. MarDevil, Eileen.

Christie Clark is not a Victoria. She's not even fit to work the security entrance.

• Members

Actually while Christie Clark may sound dreadful at first at least she'd be suitable playing how Victoria is currently written as some bitchy, hypocritical saint who has affairs while she's married and is unpopular with fans (hello Carrie Brady!).

Pretty soon Beth Chamberlain will show up either as the Nikki, Ashley, or Jill provided that she hasn't grown too old for Rauch's tastes.

• Members

What a hateful mean person! I was going to type a long post telling you why you're wrong, but I won't. Your last sentence was just rude and showed your true colours.

Carrie Brady was neither bitchy nor hypocritical. She was a heroine, and unlike her EVIL VILLAINESS sister Sami, she was part of the popular Austin/Carrie supercouple and an amazing part of Days' history.

Carrie Brady was neither bitchy nor hypocritical. She was a heroine, and unlike her EVIL VILLAINESS sister Sami, she was part of the popular Austin/Carrie supercouple and an amazing part of Days' history.

Does this site have an "ignore user" button?

• Members

When I think of Carrie Brady I think of her from 1997-99 and the '05-'06. First she left her great love Austin for Mike by cheating on him in a bed that could fly and seemed to have no regrets as she left town with Mike on horseback into the sunset. That pretty much tainted any opinion I have for Carrie. Of course upon her 2005 return she was too embarrassed to say Mike dumped her(because he was too busy being an abusive and and neglectful father to Jeremy but that's another story...). Then she proceeded cheated on both Lucas and Austin and mislead them both. It was the writing and impressions I got of Carrie that turned me off.

As for Ashley Bashioum, unfortunately the show and her burnt their last bridges in 2005.

• Members

Yeppers Mike was abusive and Robin was too busy for him to even pay attention and that's why Jeremy was bad. To top it off both Mike and Robin had since gone missing in Africa so that's when he went out to become his own man. Even worse to think of is the fact is Francis Reid spent some of her final scenes propping Jeremy that summer. Horrifyingly horribly horrible, and yes this was all under Sheffer.

Did I mention later on Jeremy's ornament broke at Christmastime that year? :wacko:

• Members

No one trashes a character like Sheffer. Wretched excuse for a writer. And in spite of all that propping the character of Jeremy was still widely loathed by viewers.

I notice that a bit player calling Kevin a "tool" has gotten a lot of attention the past few days. This is what a highlight is for Y&R these days I guess.

Why is Patty so much more sane now, at least compared to how she was in the asylum? Is it supposed to be that if she has Jack in her life, she's not as nutty?

Archived