Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of February 22, 2010

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As DeeeDee says, a check is just a check to these people. They don't care as long as they're getting paid.

If they did care, the show wouldn't be as awful and have such contempt for its history and fans as it does now. I don't care what hell Tom Caiello is trying to feed to dismayed Y&R fans on his Twitter.

• Members

I ADORE Phyllis too!! :wub: She got the ball rolling and tumbling on all axis...and even though I simply C.A.N.N.O.T stand Sharon, I would like to see her finish this off and take Adam to task on this. I can already hear the boohooing from a mile away...oh, I trusted Adam, blah, blah. How could he lie to me blah, blah. This character is an almost 40-year old woman-child with the naivete of a bloody INGENUE (had to use a stupid analogy here)In a world where they are women who are successful, powerful and have great instincts and can fend for themselves, this character is really a bit hard to digest...ARGHHHHH!!! She does almost the same crap year after year. :wacko:

• Members

I agree, I am so thrilled that it is going to be Phyliss that will end up exposing Adam, and in a way, sort of HELPING Sharon, despite the fact that Sharon is a nasty bitch who doesnt really deserve it.

Sadly, I think that this whole storyline is going to be used to prop Sharon up. I think that Adam will go to jail probably, and then Sharon will have a break down, and everyone will forget that Sharon pretty much said [!@#$%^&*] YOU to all of them, and didnt believe them about Adam. And instead of saying "TOLD YOU SO!" to Sharon, like she deserves, everyone will run to her and have sympathy for her...

Sharon is a hot mess.

Archived