Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of February 22, 2010

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Err, what did Chloe do that was Emmy-worthy last year? Same with Phyllis and Sharon.

Stacy Haiduk is so over-rated. She's playing a dual role and one of dem bitches is crazy, but I wouldn't say she's been delivering an Emmy-worthy performance.

Where is Jess Walton? She gave several great performances last year.

The only person on that list who's worthy of being there is Doug Davidson.

• Members

what actually was chloe storyline that got her a nomination because i can't think of one.

nothing case MS but phyliss storyline this year consisted of her begging nick not to leave her thats it and that was as boring as hell to watch. also SC storyline this year was sharon sleeping with most of the men in town how the hell is that worth a emmy. i really thought that ED would have got a nomination for the whole gaslighting story she was better than MS and SC. and so the only one selling this crap storyline.

I'm happy PB and DD nomtinated for lead men. I think it's funny that EB didn't get nominate seeing how his supporters say he be the king of the show and that the show would sink with out him. and he is always on the show and in every frontburner storyline on the screen.

it is embrassing that devon/bryon is always getting nominated

I wasn't suprised that MTS JW weren't nominated the writers really hate them and haven't really given them anything to work with. althought nelson branco made a comment about actress on the show who didn't submit saying her time had come and past

• Members

SOOOOOOOOOOO the I.C.E. men have come and got the Kangaroo and "Silly Lilly" thinks SHE can stop them from deporting his arse. Could it be that the both of them will be leaving town? One can only hope.

Maybe NOW one or all of the Winters men will find it in their hearts to give Cane's lying arse a good whupping.

• Members

Cane has been the CEO or executive of TWO huge multi national companies, was the owner of his OWN business, married THREE TIMES & conned an extremely wealthy family with the extremely wealthy family's undead heir for YEARS.

...And NOW he gets in immigration trouble?

UGH.

• Members

Her story consisted of a surprising lack of chemistry with any of her leading men (except for Daniel Goddard) and acting "cute" or "snarky" in a variety of scenes. She had no story of any quality but she had a lot of Emmy bait scenes, like the stuff when Chance was stabbed.

Archived