Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of February 22, 2010

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't blame Nichols either but it's not like he didn't know he would be AT BEST a 3rd Lead or 2nd if Braeden had stayed gone.

TPTB have no idea what to do with the character.

He shrugs off Grambo/Nick/Adam's blatant corporate fraud but cowers from Katherine's payola accusations?

It doesn't make sense.

Given Maria, Rauch & Sheffer they just might.

• Members

Don't feel bad for Stephen Nichols. He's doing a terrible job as Tucker. William Russ had similar writing and he did so much better. Created a real character and had chemistry with Jess Walton and Jeanne Cooper. This new guy looks awkward in his suits and he just plain sucks. I loved him on DAYS and GH, but this is Y&R.

• Members

The people at Y&R now have a way to tarnish anyone. I have no idea what the purpose of Tucker is now that he is a bad knockoff of Victor. The only reason I ever had any interest in him was Jill, and they torched that relationship as soon as their favorite showed up. This story with Katherine is predictable and tedious. He also looks terrible, which is surprising, but then, Y&R's wardrobe and hair people are among the worst in daytime. It says a lot when you look better on DAYS.

And yet you will probably hear the soap press and Branco and the rest fawn over this story and the recast.

Archived