Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of February 22, 2010

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone try to follow Ryder? He left at such a suspicious time and since they suspect him someone should've watched him. Also, why is Chloe acting like Amber is some teenybobber? She is mentally challenged, but she's more than old enough for a baby. Amber is in her 30s and they need to remember that. She's an old lady by soap standards. On B&B her kids would be in their 20s played by actors in their 30s. Get with it!

• Members

i have no more hope for these show i am starting to hate everything about.

the dumb stupid lazy recycled crap that nobody actually cares about.

the show turning into the victor and phyliss freakin show.

my fav characters being destoryed nikki and jil because the writers hate them

the women all being stepford wives cut outs.

all the bad acting from the people who are suppose to pop according to idiots running the show

sick of cane and his child bride and all the scoobies.

• Members

I love how people are blaming Melody Thomas Scott's new contract for why she's such an afterthought on this show, when it's pretty clear these hacks have no intention of writing for her.

Even before MTS's new contract, Nikki was being passed out and given little to do. I also highly doubt she would agree to re-sign for a nonexistent episode guarantee, in addition to other cuts.

• Members

Way back last year when I still cared I thought it would make for an interesting to twist for the real reason Tyra came to town with Anna was because that Malcolm was Anna's father. Way back when I still cared, thought Tyra was harmless, thought the show might actually see a period of better days etc. Dreams die hard when they don't come true...Damn you MAB, Sheffer, Hamner, Rauch.

Archived