Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of February 22, 2010

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show is so... boring! Are we still in February sweeps?

Watching EB, PB and SN in scenes together is weirdly uncomfortable. I thought i would be more interested in Patty adjusting to playing Emily, but I'm not. I don't really care what happens to Jana. Or Kevin. Or Ryder. Or Poppazao Zima.

Eileen rocks the house but how many more episodes do we have to see Ash, Phyllis and Nick "confront" Adam? It's been the same scene every day for the past two weeks.

Dear Lord, Ambarf just pulled out the ouija board. I'm turning this shite off.

ETA: I FFed to the next day previews... Lily got a mighty fetching wig.

• Members

Adam does need to take a hard fall, but I don't want him going down alone. Grambo and Jack need to pay as well. I think Phyllis is going to pay and I'm kind of looking forward to that, even though it probably means another round of Shick.

I'm glad Victoria finally stood up for herself and said no to Victor. I imagine she'll pay for that somehow.

• Members

I always thought Malcolm was Devon father especially when Shermar was Malcolm. What we got to know is. Was Yolanda was always on drugs or did she get on drugs after Devon was born. Because if she did that mean whoever Devon thought was his father. Maybe it wasn't. It just somebody Yolanda use to get her drugs.

This how I would write this. Did ShemarMalcolm break her heart that she turn to drugs? & Did he break her heart over the thing he had for Dru? Now this would be a interesting storyline.

• Members

Adam DOES need to pay but between the baby switch & Jabot he's going to be the free pass for everyone which sucks especially Grambo, Aunt Jack & Nick.

Victoria will definitely pay.

Under Maria any woman who acts independently is banished, made crazy or dismembered.

Archived