AMC: Brief SOD Spoilers

• Members

Credit goes to Proteus at SOC!

Brooke's Back

Her first encounter isn't a warm one, as it's with Annie and Annie off the bad hates her. Brooke gets thrown right into the JR crisis. It doesn't sit well with Annie as Brooke gets close with everyone. Adam is desperate to find a bone marrow donor for JR and tells Brooke his long kept secret, he has a son named Miguel that he has never told anyone about that was the product of a one night stand.

Greenlee Marries David

Ryan and Jackson's pleas fall on death ears and Greenlee marries David. Will this MOC become more? RB says she has no idea, but does think she and VI have nice chemistry. VI notes that they always had a special bond in the past but this situation of him saving her life has made it stronger and though David isn't planning on falling in love he might.

Little A announces he will now be known as AJ.

Erica's on board with helping Ryan destroy David on 3/1. Tad offers Damon help on 3/2.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love the Brooke is back.

The Adam spoiler is insane. It makes no sense and is completely out of left field. Ugh, LB..seriously?

I still think D&G won't go "there" at least not Greenlee falling for David. But what do I know. ;)

And yay, for more David and Erica. Erica vs. David is always fun. At least someone in the lynch mob can actually go toe to toe with David. :D

• Members

My thoughts...

1) WTF a secret child of Adam's?! :blink: Who's the mommy?! This is SO RANDOM.

2) YES, Greenlee actually married David. :wub: God they better put these two together and KEEP THEM. They are full of win.

3) I like the Tad and Damon dynamic, but what about Tad looking after his brother Pete? I mean, Damon is obviously the replacement Pete, which is annoying.

• Members

Adam having ANOTHER secret child? We already did this with Hayley. I guess LB has no originality either

Yep it will. According to D/G fans though, this is a D/G love story, despite the fact that ABC is pimping Rylee out the wazoo in promos LOL.

David's going to be turned psycho or something to facilitate a Rylee reunion

• Members

David and Greenlee love story? What are these people smoking? It must be some strong stuff, I want some.

Exactly. David will become obsessed with Greenlee and will get her addicted to the pain meds or find some other way to keep her dependent on him. Ryan will then swoop in wearing his knight in shining armor outfit to save Greenlee from dastardly David.

• Members

LMAO Kylie. I'd hold off on that ;)

It does blow me away how hyped up people have these two when it's CLEAR David is the spoiler for Rylee.

David is gonna start drugging Greenlee's milk or something, that way he can be the bad guy in this and Rylee reunite

Regarding Adam's secret son:

I think Scott's a goner now. He already doesn't serve a purpose and new Chandler reinforced that even more

Archived