AMC: Brief SOD Spoilers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Secret child of Adam's? Hmm.... I hope there is more to this than just a plot device for JR's cancer story. Perhaps Miguel will be the "new Adam Chandler" once David Canary exits later this spring. I do like the Adam/Brooke interaction though.

I am glad David and Greenlee do actually marry, but like the rest of you I fear for what they will do to David to eventually reunite Ryan and Greenlee.

Lets all hope the DaLee fanbase is as vocal and as successful as some of the other fanbases have been over the years (e.g Jerica fans, Zendall fans)

• Members

I guess Max may still be coming but it certainly looks like LB swapped bringing on Max (bad idea #1) for this Miguel story (even worse idea).

If they are using the same casting call they were using for Max to cast Miguel then that means he is only in his teens.

Maybe Broderick is hoping that telling a Kreizman-type story will help ease the transition to Kreizman's writing lol. Because this is right up his alley.

• Members

This long lost Miguel Chandler better be older than JR, anything less it makes no sense. When would Adam have had a bastard? On his annual fishing trip? Adam's exit will probably be him taking off to find his long lost son or something to that effect, probably leaving with Brooke who is helping Adam locate him. Then Adam can return for a brief stint to introduce this Miguel character.

• Members

The Chandlers have been seriously damaged over the past five or ten years and bringing in an insta-relative for what will probably be insta-conflict with pointless JR or Scott won't help. I was hoping they might retire Adam's kids when David left, and bring in Ross.

It would be nice if Annie didn't have to have these rivalries with every female character.

• Members

He'd have to have been conceived before 1983 when Adam Chandler came to Pine Valley!

If they wanted to shore up the Chandlers, they should have made Miguel Ross' illegitimate son instead. It could have easily been explained that Ross slept with a maid as a teenager when they lived in Chicago and Adam paid her off to leave town before giving birth.

• Members

Yes. Or Miguel could have been someone Ross sort of adopted -- you don't usually see soap stories about teens or young adults who are adopted. That way we could also learn more about his past before he met Ross.

The idea of Miguel with Annie or Miguel fighting with JR, I don't know.

• Members

Although I'm not positive I believe the casting call for Ash was for a caucasian actor. I'm thinking the casting call for Max (which itself was being done under the alias "Cruz") turned into the casting call for Miguel... which means he would be Colby's age or a couple of years younger.

• Members

What a random plot point, Adam has a son and he knew all this time? Who could the mother be? I hope we find out who she is, and she has ties to the show. I would feel better about this. Just wow.

I am so glad David and Greenlee really marry, now if only this could stick. I hope there's enough GreenVid fans out there, to encourage the scribes to keep them going as opposed to using David to usher her back with Ryan.

Archived