AMC: Welcome Home Promo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why can't this show just give up on Rylee? There will no re-birth for AMC as long as they insist on continuing this pairing and making it the centre of the show. And if there's more support for Greenlee/David than Greenlee/Ryan it's probably going to end with VI getting his walking papers.

• Members

May lightning strike you for saying such a thing! While I fear Rylee will probably reunite, I am still holding out hope that they might finally realize it will never work.... The only way I can see Ryan/Greenlee not happening again is if Rebecca Budig had a few demands. I don't usually like actors dictating their own storyline, but if anyone could throw their weight around with Frons.... its his beloved Becky.

• Members

I think Rylee will prevail. The popularity of Aidan/Greenlee didn't matter to them apparantly, cause they continued on with Rylee once again. I don't think any kind of popularity for David & Greenlee will matter either.

Personally I'd rather David be with someone new. Someone who doesn't have Ryan(or even Tad as with KWAK) baggage

• Members

Were Aidan and Greenlee really ALL that popular? I seem to remember people being ok with them when Sabine "I'm acting here" Singh was around, but as soon as Rebecca came back the momentum for that couple was written on the wall anyway.

• Members

This is ABC. Once a couple is put together, they can never break up or get new love interests. I can predict this story. Greenlee rejects Ryan and pursues revenge on Erica. In the meanwhile, Greenlee becomes addicted to painkillers. David will try to wean her off them as he falls in love with her. However, when Greenlee starts to give to her feelings to Ryan, David will use the pains to control her and keep them apart. Ryan rescues from David and she goes into rehab. When she recovers, she and Ryan reunite. It is going to be a long year. I rather that they simply put Greenlee and Ryan back together immediately than wreck David even more.

• Members

Sadly this is exactly what I can see happening. David will be the one Ryan has to don his superhero cape to rescue Greenlee from his evil clutches.

Not to mention when all is said and done and Greenlee gets back into Ryan's orbit, she'll turn on David so fast our head's will spin :(

This is why I don't even want David and Greenlee as anything but friends.

I dunno, they seemed fairly popular, I think RB returned, yes the writing was on the wall for Rylee.

Archived