Y&R: Potpourri Thread 4

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a hard time believing Adair was that great on Y&R. She left the show and flopped hard on Dynasty. She was terrible. Granted they had the static acting that Leann Hunley revealed, but other actors (including Hunley) rose above it. She also sucked donkey balls on Melrose Place. I've only seen a couple episodes of her on DAYS so I can't judge that role, but the other two were flops.

• Members

I have to admit that I also had Jaclyn Smith in mind for the part of nu-Jill. ;p Jill was always sexy and Jess Walton is a little bit too butch for the part, at least in my eyes. She might be perfect for another part, but I never managed to accept her as Jill. Deborah Adair whom I loved as Kate Roberts on DAYS would also be great, since we would get some flashbacks from the early eighties. Even Michelle Forbes would work or Lauren Koslow who would be ideal if she was available. I want a glamorous, sexy Jill again, but I know it's too late for that. Too be honest, Bill Bell seemed bored with the character since the late eighties. Too bad because Jill should be to Y&R what Erica is to AMC.

Archived