AMC: Thursday 1.14.2010

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM. This is what I hate about soaps, about the entertainment industry in general. Looks should keep models employed, not actors. It's like they're afraid that if they let her go someone else will snatch her up and make her famous (which I doubt) and they won't be able to "claim" her like they would if she left on her own volition. I'm sure she's a perfectly sweet girl, undeniably beautiful, but I'd be curious to see what a better actress could do with the admittedly lite-trite material.

• Members

They goofed on Luner-Liza, pure and simple. They don't effectively use her in terms of the character's ties anyway. I can only speak for myself, but I would have gladly accepted JL as a totally new character on the canvas (or Skye :ph34r: ).

• Members

Oh, please! Annie was dancing for the man! She wasn't riding him like a mechanical bull!

And I think Randi needs to step it up and turn on Madison. I don't care about Madison except that she foils the Pro Ho. If Randi does something nasty to Madison, she not only looks stupid and insecure for targeting a woman in "redemption" but also will lose Frankie and I will laugh and laugh!

• Members

Exactly. She's playing a completely different character, anyway. Everything Luner Liza has been doing is not Liza specific -- so JL could've done all the things she's done on the show as, I dunno, Michelle dePriest, attorney at law. Jake could've known her in college, called her up to handle the Trevor situation, and there you have it. Everything that JL's Liza's done (fake a pregnancy, interfere with Zendall, Bailey coming back to claim the baby) would still hold up. Also, it would be a NEW love interest for Tad -- instead of one already fraught with a weird and entangled history.

• Members

Good gosh Vasi is just HORRIBLE.

Madison used to be exciting/intriguing/interesting... now she's pretty boring. She needs to get some of that evil spunk back quick!

Count me as one who loves them some Annie/Adam!

I'm so ready for February though...this week has been a little boring. Let the new stories begin...!

• Members

I dont even think there is any hope for her. She got redeemed way too fast. She was mildly amusing before but her storyline was absolutely dreadful and they failed to integrate her into the canvas during that time. They've done so now by working her into Erica's sphere, but they've completely stripped her of anything that remotely made her interesting and she's just dull wallpaper now. Bottom line though, she isnt even a character thats worth saving. Actress is alright, but not spectacular. The character has no ties to the show or history. I say AMC just wipes their hands of her and move on

• Members

It would've been a bit of a stretch, age-wise, but I would've had no trouble accepting JL as an all-grown-up Bonnie McFadden. At the very least, her tangling with Ellen (Kathleen Noone) and a recast Devon would've made for good drama (and a nice nod to history, to boot).

I'm not even acknowledging Randi and Madison's presence anymore. In my view, Frankie Hubbard is just a lonely, hard-up nigga in need of some booty (oh, wait....).

• Members

I was LMBO at Liza's dirty looks behind Annie's back! JL has got the dirty looks down, hahaa, loved it. I just don't know....I really like JL, she's a great actress. But she's just not Liza..I forget that she's Liza most of the time, she's like a regular new character to me that's really really good.

Scott daydreaming that Annie was doing a sexy dance for him...I thought that was a good scene. And Annie is HOT lol. She wasn't hiding ANYTHING in that hospital today lol. Her knockers were OUT! I'm liking Annie and Adam. They are NOTHING like RyICKA, they don't have any severely close family ties, and also I find the Older man\Younger woman thing to be more appealing.

But I'm really digging Annie and Scott to?? :wub:

Madison, I like the nicer side. Today I was sort of thinking that she was tooo nice. Like, she might have an agenda of some kind? Either way, I'm liking her. She's not boring to me.

I'm finding Greenlee to be more intriguing, to. Her and David are a great pair!!

Archived