AMC: Thursday 1.14.2010

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Annie scenes kept me laughing today, and Scott's day dreams were funny. :lol::lol:

I always love Madison on no matter what side she's playing but I agree she seemed way too nice today like something else planned. I might be wrong though. Either way she never bores me like Randi always does. I just wanted her to STHU!

I love how DaLee can joke around and be honest with each other at the same time. I want to see them get together now too. ^_^

• Members

I'm in no hurry to see a black man cheat on his wife with a white woman, but in this case, I am more than willing to make an exception! Frankie can't get Madison into bed soon enough for me. I hate Randi so much (largely due to the terrible acting, and she's such a vapid little creature) that I would actually root for Frankie and Maddie (in the short run, of course). Why must I continue to suffer through Randi? I pay my taxes...

ANDREA

• Members

I agree. I also thought that the look that Liza gave Annie was funny. Also, while I don't like Annie or the Adam/Annie relationship, I am glad that Liza isn't really trying to interfer in their relationship. Besides giving Colby some warnings about plotting to hurt Annie. She doesn't like Annie but she's not really trying to run interference between Adam and Annie, which I think is good. I have a feeling that marriage is going to end soon enough.

• Members

That's how I felt when GL revealed "Blake Lindsay" was Roger and Holly's daughter. I wasn't even a year old when Michael Zaslow (Roger) left the show for the first time. I had no idea who Blake (a.k.a. Christina, her birth name) or Holly were. Yet, Pam Long and her writing team did an incredible job filling in the blanks for uninitiated viewers such as myself, so that what happened in "the present" (1989) mattered as much to us as it did to those who still remembered the original story. Don't tell me AMC couldn't do the same if they wanted to reintroduce Ellen, Devon and Bonnie.

• Members

Bonnie was the Big Bird to Stuart's Mr. Snuffleupagus. I had a vivid childhood memory of Adam talking to Bonnie and then sneaking out of a secret passageway and busting a vase over Ellen's head, knocking her out cold. I brought this up a few years ago and my mom explained that that was actually Stuart, you know, when he was still mean and crazy.

• Members

Now, imagine for the moment that it's last year (2009), and JL's on AMC as this mysterious vixen-type character, whom no one knows, but who appears to hold a lot of memories about Pine Valley, and about Adam and Stuart in particular. Ergo, when she hears that Stuart has been murdered, and she flashes back to when she was a little girl and Stuart was her friend, hiding out in the secret passageways of the Chandler mansion, it all sort of "clicks" for newer and older audience members alike.

• Members

I would have been down with that, especially if it meant visits from Kathleen Noone and Mark LaMura. Maybe even a May/December (late, late December) romance between Bianca and Devon. :o:P But that would have been super cute to see those Stuart/Bonnie flashbacks. Again, I was just a kid so the memory's foggy with that particular s/l, but I think it's safe to say that the Bonnie character was in many ways responsible for ushering in the Stuart as we knew him for the bulk of his years.

Archived