Y&R: Potpourri Thread 3

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alas. Too bad it can't be Colleen :mad:

Oh well, maybe it can then be Sheila's daughter Mary/Erica! That would shake up the canvas! (How many of these ideas should I feed the writers, eh?). Kevin and Mary/Erica might have a lot in common, as the screwed up offspring of psychopaths.

• Members

If it happens, then good riddance. He's miscast, the character has been written in a awful corner where a lot of us only want him either dead or in prison, and this whole story was an epic fail for this disastrous writing regime.

Then again, Muhney is highly manipulative and is always trying to create buzz for his stagnant career. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to play fans to tell the show he's some popular leading man or something. If that's the case, I hate him more than before as a person.

Also, if he were fired, it would have been leaked by now...

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised. They wrote him into a corner in a major way. I like Muhney and if they hadn't turned Adam so evil I think he and Adam would have been a good addition to the show. They could have played up the rivalry between Adam, Nick and Victoria without turning him into a psycho and it would have been much more interesting and could have gone on for as long as this show has left, but they just had to f*ck up what should have been a pivotal character. A character many of us have anticipated coming on the scene for over a decade. I consider the butchering of the Adam character MAB's single worst offense. It's completly unforgivable.

Archived