All My Children: Tuesday, December 22, 2009

• Members

I mean, they must be, what with Opal having her "something bad's gonna happen if Zach and Kendall drive home" feelings and Father Clarence, the Angel of Death, showing up in the middle of their storyline.

I have no use for James Beardsley, but I do have to say it is WONDERFUL hearing someone hang Jesse's corruption over his head. Someone who has the power to do something about it, too.

RyICKa. :rolleyes: I get annoyed with SL/Erica (just like I did with Jackie Zeman/Bobbie Spencer on GH) whenever she lapses into her baby talk to convey "flirting."

But there is a death... and I have no idea for what reason. Seems suspicious to me that they ran their car into a barrier. I'm not saying who, because you all need to WATCH so we can DISCUSS IT, DAMMIT! :angry:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish. Opal was doing her whole "DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER" crap about Zendall... and then Zendall are all snuggled up and the camera pans to Father Clarence. :rolleyes: I'm sure it's going to be nothing but blessings and miracles for the toxic couple because they were playing tinkly music when he showed up...

...But a ZendallHater can dream, can't he?

Nevertheless, I doubt Father Clarence has anything to do with the actual death in this episode. They're setting it up to make it look like a suicide or foul play.

A clue? Okay, I'll give you one: Thank God Jackson left this job YEARS ago.

• Members

I so wish Zendall would die!

Beardsley was great blasting Jesse's stupid ass. This is the only storyline consistently holding my attention these days, in part because I have no idea what's going to happen next. I so hope the end result is Frankie/Madison.

At least Opal's appearance was worth it today when she interrupted RyICKa (love that nickname).

• Members

I don't want Kendall to die. Zach? Yes. Definitely. But not Kendall. They frakked up Erica's history to make her a reality, just like they messed with Mother Nature to make Josh a reality. Therefore, Kendall cannot die. Ever. You hear me, ABC? I don't care how many times you have to recast, or for how long you have to keep her in her early 20's. SHE MUST NOT DIE.

As a matter of fact, I'm even pissed she won't be joining the rest of the show in L.A.! You created the dreadful b***h, AMC, so UTILIZE HER.

• Members

Add me to Team Madison's Father. :wub:

I mean he's already made of win for me for apparently beating the [!@#$%^&*] out of that stupid Madison girl. Now he's telling off Jesse and threatening to expose Captain Corrupt? Damn this man is my hero.

I can't wait to see what the Prince of Pine Valley does next. Hopefully it's kicking Ryan in the balls or setting Randi on fire.

• Members

Lord, I thought that man who plays father Clarence was dead. Isn't he the one from OLTL, the Ireland s/l with Patrick? Frank McCourt's brother?

ETA: Y'all will forgive me for putting that man in his grave, did a little Wiki, mind was playing tricks...

Archived