OLTL: Discussion for the week December 21

• Members

I love JVD so much that it never mattered to me that he wasn't 'real Clint'. He was just a well done recast and I accepted him in the role. His showdown with Nora (that lying sack) and Bo (the even bigger lying sack) made me LOVE JVD in the role! JVD has finally made Clint his own. WOW! Just WOW!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's interesting to see the fallout of the Bo and Nora reunion. They were a beloved couple many years ago but not only have times changed, many of the people who were in their lives at that time have changed. It's like, what if you reunite a supercopule and no one cheered? I don't mean the fans, I mean the characters in their lives. You don't have a lot of people endlessly going, "You're fated to be together," as you do with many other couples on the show. I also think it would be an interesting writing choice if Matthew wasn't thrilled they were back together and preferred them apart.

• Members

I only pray this ends with all three - Bo, Clint and Nora - going their respective, separate ways. Clint doesn't deserve this kind of treatment no matter WHO's playing him; and Bo and Nora reconciling is not only the most boring thing to imagine, but it's also having a terrible, negative effect on their loved ones as well. (Really, Nora should just leave town after this.)

• Members

I liked Clint investigating Kim and figuring out her scheme. TPTB don't understand that we like smart characters. Clint and Kim falling for each other despite their differences and agendas could be fun.

I feel sorry for Schuyler getting involved in the suck that is Gigi.

• Members

Yes, but, how creepy is it that Kim will essentially become Clint's "trophy babe"? And what is WITH the ABC soaps and gold-diggers lately? First, Adam and Annie on AMC; now, these two. These kinds of story ideas must run in cycles.

Archived