Y&R: Actor not gone after all!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I know... but when the choice is to eat the crumbs or starve, what do ya do? At least we have a place to talk about it!!! I posted my delight with this turn of events over at SOC, and ended my post with the classic gay rights chant, "Wer'e here, wer'e queer, get used to it!" and it was promptly deleted. What pussies.

• Members

I guess I was thinking of when ATWT fired Pat Bruder, Ellen Lowell, after 35 years, and said, "Don't worry, she will be recurring." She then vanished for years and years until she made a brief cameo at the holidays, only to vanish again afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Since they made the mistake of killing off John, it is only logical to bring Beth back as the 'heart' of the family--no pun intended considering what happened to her daughter's heart. Jack as head of the family does NOT work and, if anything, he does more harm than good. I think TPTB saw Jack falling into John's shoes and Billy taking Jack's place. While, on paper, this might have seemed smart, it isn't working. The Abbot family is fading anf fading fast.

Archived