November 30 - December 4, 2009

Toups

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I know I'm sweating a bit because DAYS was down big this week, but their first quarter demos are still amazing at a 1.5 rating. Now if DAYS falls to a 1.2 or 1.3 for the 2nd quarter, I'm going to be sweating even more.

• Members

I hope AMC's ratings gains aren't going to cause ABC to rehire Pratt. I really don't know what the cause is, it's not that AMC is a completely awful show, but...yeah.

OLTL has a lot of problems but geez they don't deserve to be last place.

GH -- pathetic. Why am I not surprised that the dud that is the Franco story and the sicko Niz and Michael loves to kill stories have chased viewers away.

• Members

Frons seems to have a hardon for AMC and AMC is moving to the CHEAPER LA so I suspect OLTL. And bite your tongue Carl there is NO WAY they can hire back Pratt. Well of course they could but I duth protest.

Once ATWT goes, it looks like all 3 ABC shows may be rotating for last place week after week.

And sorry I just don't buy GH is happy with their ratings with their big draws of James franco and JJ and the great storylines playing out for each one of them.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OLTL proves quality does not equal viewers. I'm actually kind of surprised Roscoe's return hasn't been a higher draw for them.

Archived