AMC: Monday, Nov. 23, 2009

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK granted, I have never liked Zach, but he was just a whole other level of doucheapotamus today! Even if Zendall is over, because of crappy e-mails or whatever the reason, why can't he tell Erica where Kendall is or point her in the direction of Tad who can help her get her back? He has no reason to be a jerk to Erica just because he's not happy about whatever is going on with Kendall. And what's hulk smashing your home going to do really? Except they didn't even really let him break [!@#$%^&*], probably because they're too cheap to replace things, so we see him weakly turning over the chairs and whatnot. UGH. When is TK's final airdate again? Can't get here soon enough.

Oh. And [!@#$%^&*] you Pratt for ruining Aidan just to make this Kendall-Zach split contrivance last a little longer. Not that he wasn't already mostly ruined with his Gitmo Annie scenes.

• Members

Didn't this show learn the first time: the actress playing Kendall's double is terrible!

I believe Annie is the third character this year to lapse into a coma. Annoying.

Erica should've slapped her son-in-law. He is the most arrogant insensitive prick ever.

• Members

God I hate Ryan. Even while she's in a coma, he still sounds condescending.

today Opal said that Zach told her to take Ian and bring him to Spike. Ryan doesnt have Spike bc he's been at the hospital all night. It was mentioend that Rachel wasnt around which is why Opal had to take Ian. Who's watching Spike? Is he home alone? Did Ryan COMPLETELY forget he has another kid besides Emma?

Archived