Days: The Cast Dance Off

• Members

Molly (Melanie) & Casey (Chad) posted this on twitter.

Its super cute. Nice to see the DAYS cast having so much fun.

Crystal Chappel brought it. Peter reckell, Eric Martsolf, John Aniston, and Wally Kurth were amazing!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That was awesome! I liked Crystal, Mark, Casey and Molly's dance moves. Loved the shot of baby Cydney - she's so cute.

Molly and Casey gained a lot of points with me by making this vid. LOL Reading some of the comments....I had no idea they were dating. They make a cute couple. Great song choice too.

• Members

Oh you are SO out of the loop Toups. I think they're living together too, but I could be wrong on that.

I loved this video. Peter Reckell surprised me by getting so into it. I don't know why. But I am tragically disappointed in Eric Martsolf, he usually lives for this kind if stuff.

Too bad they couldn't Louise and Suzanne in the mix.

• Members

Which, if it happened, my first guess would be B&B. Beemer hangs with them a lot (has sent pictures from parties he goes to with them).

Second guess would by Sony Sister Y&R...but that group just seems too old and staid to me. Take Graz. I have a hard time seeing him dance like that--it would be too 'uncool' for him...might knock the fedora off his hat :lol:.

It couldn't be GH, could it?

• Members

I. Love. This. Video! All the actors are so cute and count me in on the Mark Hapka train. Wally Kurth was adorable, loved Crystal Chappell shakin her ass, Kristian & Ari were cute too.....but the real scene stealer is baby Sydney. That baby steals every scene she appears in!

Anyhow, points to Casey & Molly for making the video and having a damn good time doing it. It's so nice to see that the DAYS cast seems to be a happy bunch at the moment.

Can you guys imagine Hayley Erin & Kevin Schmidt doing a video like this at Y&R? They wouldn't be dancing, that's for sure! :lol:

Archived