Top 10 Scariest Movies!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

None of these movies scare me but here goes.

1. The omen 1

2. The exorist 1

3. The others

4. Nightmare on elm street(whole series)

5. Halloween(whole series)

6. Friday the 13th(who series)

7. The ring 1

8. psycho 1

9. Texas chainsaw massacre (old & new version)

10. The shining (version with Jack nicholson)

I can't remember the stand-out scariest movies out of some of the franchises so I just put whole series.

• Members

I LOVED The Changeling. Another classic movie. I wish some of these directors would go back and look at some of the flicks being named right now. This crap they put out now wouldn't scare a knat. I want scary movies to start being made that are like these, that make you keep your lights on at night. That's what happened when I first saw Halloween, and for some stupid reason, I watched Halloween II alone at night in my house while my mom was out at a party. Boy, when she walked in that door, that was one of the happiest times of my life.

I do think it was better than the original Amityville. It just has taken alot away from that movie that the Lutz couple now say they made up the whole thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was such a huge fan of Linda's, that I watched it one evening at home in the basement.......BY MYSELF! An unsung horror movie, filled with atmosphere and suspense.

What extras are on the H4 dvd?

AMC is showing Halloweens 4, 5 and Ressurection. A&E is showing an Amityville special, and History is also showing an Amityville special. The Curse Of Michael Myers also comes on Cinemax. Also, a huge Friday The 13th marathon comes on both AMC and Cinemax. Beware, everything AMC shows is cut beyond belief.

Archived