November 2-6, 2009

Toups

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R and B&B aired at 2 AM and 3 AM respectively, which meant they did not get counted in the ratings tally. DAYS was also preempted in NY for the parade and aired at 3 AM, and Friday's show also showed a slight dip. Not sure if ABC preempted AMC or not that day.

• Members

Being like what? It's a reality. The truth is only what I am speaking. I watched the cancellations of PC, AW, SB, Passions and GL. All the signs are there!!! Look at their numbers?

So because I am stating the obvious, OLTL and ATWT will be done in less than two years, I dont care? I am jobless as is my mother. It's hard times out here. Of course I care.

Ask Brian Frons if he cares! he's the one who is ruining OLTL over at ABC. Can't speak for ATWT

Don't make an ass out of yourself by making assumptions about me. Your new here, fall back, pump your brakes

• Members

Almost none of the soaps, except DAYS sometimes, play emotional beats now. I think OLTL does play them in some stories, when the personalities are consistent, but often the wrong stories end too fast and the wrong ones go on too long. Also true for too many soaps. Others are lucky to have more ground to lose.

• Members

I agree!!!

I'm just curious as to what bump Franco will give GH and will it maintain after he's gone

I really can't wait for this one though I'm such a fan of his. I also wonder

how Marsha Thompson will play out Guza doesn't really write Black characters well (when he does we are

very sterotypical) I still think Franco in the hands of this writer is the scariest of all about this event...

Archived