GH: Fan Favorite back for one episode...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Chad was great, such an underrated and sometimes fascinating actor who was sh!t on for the "Nem" nightmare. I thought he was cute too, if very pale. I remember really liking him with Carly.

I don't get why they are bringing him back as a "wink", unless it's a "wink" as in, "We butchered this character for a failed romance and now we're bringing him back because we realize the corpse of Nem is well and truly down to dust", but it's a paycheck, I guess.

• Members

I was a fan. I loved Zander until he joined the mob and helped put A.J. on the meat hook. Chad Brannon had some talent. He was more alive and had more energy than most of the GH cast at that time. He was great with AT. NL was good with him and didn't suck the life out of him.

• Members

I loved Chad. I thought Zander was actually an interesting character and he's a good actor. Much better than Mr. Comatose Christopher's overrated a*s. And yeah I hate Zander got sacrificed for Nem. Waste. I always felt he should have been Alexis's kid over Sam.

I don't care how people feel. NL got *hit on by GH as many non pets and non FOJ's do and I am glad she's getting at least an acknowledged sendoff. Plus I am going to enjoy seeing Chad again. I'd take Zander/Chad back on this show over Sonny, Jason, Jax, Nikolas, Matt, Spinelli, Patrick anyday. I like Dante and Johnny.

• Members

Who knows. Guza got bored? I think he was being groomed to take Jason's place when Steve left then sadly Steve came back. Nem probably made Zander dispensable which I never understood.

I liked Chad. He was a good actor, had chemistry with everyone he worked with, never was lazy or looked bored, and was gorgeous to boot. He and AT were great(and no I don't find AT the acting goddess many do) and he made NL a better actress and more lifelike. Her emmy scenes with Chad in the cabin(those I recall because I thought she and Chad both rocked those scenes) were some of the best scenes for either actor. I actually liked Chad with TB;s Carly also.

He does mostly voiceover work today and is pretty successful doing that.

• Members

Chad Bannon, Billy Warlock, Ted King, Rick Hearst and others are all written off the show.

Mo, Steve Burton and Ingo still sucking the life out of it.

Notice a pattern? Perhaps the talented ones made those who rely on TelePrompTer a little... nervous?

• Members

Not to mention young men who had some potential for the future, like Coop. And the whole fiasco with Logan, whatever that was about. And so many others.

The show sees the likes of tired, past their prime names like Tyler, Maurice and Steve as the only acceptable man. They cling to them because they represent the days when GH was actually relevant and wasn't seen as very bad Sopranos fan fiction.

• Members

Coop Barratt! He was meant to be Sonny's secret son with Brenda, can you believe! The story is currently being played out with Olivia and Dominante.

But yeah. The actor was SO beautiful. And relatively decent. Guza got bored I guess. Or maybe those who don't like to take their shirts off for love scenes got a little jeh-LUSS.

Archived