Disgruntled fans walk out on Britney Spears concert in Perth

SnCCorinthos4ever

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? they use that auto-tune thing in live concerts? I don't Madonna has ever needed such things.. if she uses it now, I don't know why. She's not the best singer on earth, but she's certainly capable and quite good most times. IT doesn't surprise me that talentless bitches like Britney get alot of popularity these days. OH, how the music industry has fallen. And they wonder why CD sales are dropping like a lead balloon. If they signed artists with talent AND sex appeal, they would sell alot more records. This "artist who can't sing live" crap really started in the 80's, with the likes of Bananarma and their ilk. But with all the talented people that must be out there, why someone like Britney get all the breaks? I mean, whose dick did she suck to get a record deal? It used to be you needed a VOICE, and the ability to sing live to get somewhere... like THIS:

• Members

Wow... I'm astounded. I guess all the new guard seems to be using this crap. You can still see an act that can REALLY sing live, without any electronic help... one just needs to go see Patti Labelle or someone like that. Madonna never used that stuff 15 years ago, and she sounded perfectly good live (As long as she wasn't hoarse)

Archived