OLTL: Daytime Confidential interviews Gina Tognoni

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahem. She's the only good thing (along with Don Diamont, IMO and ... maybe soon ... Sarah Brown) on B&B. If she leaves B&B, she must return to the one-true-home for her (as Eric Braeden's daughter on Y&R). Sorry ACEM, you are never getting her back at OLTL if I have anything to do with it! :lol:

• Members

I just wonder where Kelly even fits in. I know Gina said she wants to be paired with John. I just hope things have changed from her last run as Kelly. The whole ice queen, superior to the family she's unfortunate enough to share a last name with, all men love her.

I imagine this may also spell goodbye for some other actresses on the show, but then, the show obviously isn't using them well anyway.

• Members

If OLTL is winding down then I can see TK returning briefly to reunite with Marty and then they leave town together. I can see it happening even if OLTL isn't ending. They have no real plans for Marty anyway.

The thought of a show where the leading men are Patrick, Todd, Rex, and John is a bit scary, so I'd rather just see a temporary return.

Archived