Hunter Tylo Blames Social Worker for Drowning

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know she is somewhat of an easy target, and a butt of even easier jokes, but man if Hunter doesn't need our prayers right now (if you believe in that sort of thing). I hope she's getting spiritual and professional help while riding the mental and emotional rollercoaster that seems to be her life. God bless.

• Members

She's been trying to sue this woman since 2006, a year before Mikey even died. She tried to amend the original lawsuit to include wrongful death afterwards but that was thrown out. She's always trying to blame someone else for her own train wreck of a life.

• Members

Yeah, I thought I heard about this awhile ago because I was annoyed that Tylo was trying to blame this social worker and bascially saying that all along she didn't agree with her diagonsis. I was like if you didn't agree the whole time you should of got him to a different doctor (I thought she was a therapist of some sort) then he was 19 so is care was in his own hands.

• Members

I think that's a separate lawsuit. Soap Central has posted an article about this being the second suit she's filed against the center.

I never thought she was 'funny'. There's quite a history with Ms. Tylo prior to even this event.

She will hopefully get the comfort/help/guidance she needs to get through this. If I'm the social worker being sued for the SECOND time over this, however, and my family's life is disrupted, I'm paying to be dragged into court, my insurance premiums are going up, and my professional reputation is constantly being dragged into the spotlight, I don't think I could be so sympathetic even in this situation.

All of these (past, present) actions have very real and damaging consequences for other people who aren't being discussed as anything other than 'the plaintiff' or 'an ex' or 'former friend' or 'co-worker', etc.

• Members

Yes, this isn't funny at all.

My sister has seizure disorder - Meaning, she has to take her seizure medication twice a day to prevent it. Even though you take the medication to prevent the seizures, you can still have a seizure. This happened to my sister last week. This happens VERY RARELY though. Btw, do we know if her 19 yr old son can take care of himself (like if he doesn't have a disability or something)?

• Members

Cheap, I'm trying to understand your point. Who's going after her? Tylo has been very public about her life. It's not as if the media is going after her private life and commenting on it - at least not the parts she doesn't already share. I have the same 'I wish people would leave her alone' reaction, but in a different way, for a different reason, I'm sure. There's too much enabling going on. :(

• Members

to me it seems like every couple of months theres a thread created to judge, crticize and bash her and her decisions in her personal life. It extends beyond her acting ability and character on B&B. Before opening up the thread, I thought another Hunter Tylo one?

• Members

I agree with Cheap.

The cyber world is constantly picking on Hunter. As a fan, I'm probably biased. HT's personal life. Her business. The most amusing part? The field day KKL/Brooke fans have- not here but at other boards.

Yawn... Next.

• Members

Clubkidjeff, I understand that HT feels some antagonism toward Brooke/KKL fans (based on her own words and actions), but what is the need to keep that going, here? Tylo is featured in the news because she chooses to be, not because anyone is picking on her. I don't understand why FANS are constantly under attack because the actress herself has decided to live a very public life. It feels an awful lot like fans are being scapegoated or at least used as misdirection for the things Ms. Tylo has done.

While it seems as if she might be 'picked on' (by the media, it's not fans who are exposing Ms. Tylo's life), can you think of any other actor the media COULD write about? Can you think of another actor how has been as public as Ms Tylo has about her personal life - even divulging personal issues related to Michael Tylo at a fan luncheon? I think that turning this into some sort of 'fan war' is pointing attention in the WRONG direction.

I do agree with the 'yawn'. ;)

Archived