AMC: Adam's the Killer!

B&B: Jackie's Shocking Baby Plan!

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW

B&B: Donna's New Gig

GH: Lulu Knows ... Sort Of

Y&R: Adam Confesses To Sharon!

DAYS: Aami/Stefano Showdown

EDITORS' CHOICE: Heart Of The Matter, Y&R

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: John J. York (Mac, GH)

FEATURE INTERVIEWS: Lynn Herring, John Driscoll, Denise Vasi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Sami learning the truth spoiler is for November sweeps. Sami/Rafe reunite. Sami will learn Sydney is her daughter. EJ has a meltdown. Nicole/Sami have a showdown. Nicole tries to run with the baby and is arrested. AZ goes on maternity leave with that story. One of the bigger stories in this is what the reveal will do to EJ; he's been deceived 3 times.

Adam is not confessing about the baby. He tells Sharon he slept with Rafe.

Adam hates Nick (a grudge) so he's going to pursue a friendship with Sharon. Afte he reveals the Rafe secret she begins to open to him. He's really taking advantage of her vulnerability and pushing all of Nick's buttons in the process. Nothing about Phyl in these sweeps spoilers.

• Members

Chance is a Chancellor? Chance is going to be stabbed during a robbery. Chloe's world will shift when she gets the news and learns he's fighting for his life. She's going to see that she may have thrown away a real chance for love. "We're going to see a whole diff. side to Chloe."

• Members

I really believe that Phyllis will be apart of sweeps in this storyline with Ryder,Deacon, Daisy and Likey. My guess is that they have decided to not give away a really big storyline so instead they opted for the boring stuff being told in the mags.

Y&R wants to get back to the elimate of surprise with the viewers which is why MAB is trying to plug up the leaks.

• Members

Well crap Sami is back with dagwood. I need passion. They need to hurray up and put her back with EJ so he can challenge her.

Bring on Carly and Bo already. I cant wait. That is another storyline I am loving. I wander who she is trying to save or get to beside Bo. That will be interesting..

I am loving Days right now.

• Members

Thanks. It figures that the story would revolve around stupid Chloe instead of the Chancellor family. Dealing with Chance's injury, it would be a perfect time to have some good scenes with Chance, Phillip, Nina, Jill, & Katherine. I for one don't want to see Chloe involved in this story!

Archived