AMC: Friday, October 9, 2009

• Members

She only assumed the baby wasnt JR's bc of how far along she was. I guess she completely forgot she was screwing Jake not too long before she was with David. She gave early birth in June and that wasnt a clue to anyone. They will look like complete morons if the baby isnt David's bc of the drastic and dramatic lengths they went to hide the baby from him

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish people would stop hating on Ryanica. May/December relationships have been a staple on soaps forever. Furthermore, I don't recall people being up in arms when Kendall dated and slept with both father and son and gave birth to a child who's the half brother of her ex-lover.

• Members

You asked for it, you got it...

The reason I'm disgusted with this Ryanica horsecrap is not because it's a May/December romance. The reason I find it disgusting is the fact that, not only is Erica dating the father of her own grandchild -- which she seems to ignore (notice how Spike hasn't been mentioned once since these two started making attempts at screwing each other during the dance marathon?), but she's dating a man she tried so hard to push onto her own daughter for years before she accepted Zach! A man her daughter had just recently spent the entire spring having sex with! I also find it sick because I think it's nothing more than a pathetic attempt at Erica/Susan desperately trying to hang on to a youth that has since long escaped them both! Susan, darling, you didn't start playing Erica when she was "just a 15 year old school girl." Erica Kane was introduced as a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD licensed driver with her own car. Not only that, Erica's not portraying herself as a mature, worldly woman, but more of this laughable 60 year old woman cooing and purring like she's 25 years old. If you're going to do a cougar storyline or May/December romance storyline, get the damn roles right, people. The younger man should be attracted to the older woman BECAUSE of her experience and maturity and, dare I say, AGE! Why the hell would Ryan want to chase after a 60 year old woman who runs around town acting like a 20something? There are plenty of those roaming the streets of Pine Valley with the bodies to match. It's just a disgusting-borderline-incestuous joke!

As for Kendall? She's always been a mess.

• Members

What response? Someone saying that a woman in her 60s acting like a 25 year old is annoying and almost embarrassing to watch? True, it might be easier to view while wearing a pair of Lucci Lovin' Rose Colored glasses... but I'm fresh out and in no hurry to buy a pair. Sorry.

Archived