AMC: Friday, October 2, 2009

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Randi has lost all of her street edge (well, what little attitude Denise Vasi could convey) and has become a boring 1950s heroine.

ITA about Tad & Opal. Their scenes were the highlight of the week for me. I don't understand why the writers threw Taylor under the bus to reunite Tad with Krystal unless Beth Ehlers made it crystal clear she would not move to LA. I really liked Tad/Taylor and am not looking forward to Tad/Krystal redux.

I hope there is no Jake/Liza relationship on the horizon. My first choice for her is Zach and my second is David and my third is Tad. Seeing how many chemistry-free couples the show has had the past few years, though, it wouldn't surprise me if the writers went there.

Add me to those who think Madison's suicide attempt was real. I hate how the Hubbards showed absolutely no compassion for her. They have some nerve complaining about David being heartless when they couldn't care less whether another human being, especially someone in such emotional distress, lives or dies!

• Members

See? We agree! The Hubbards -- four of which are in professions that are supposed to be noble -- acting pissy because Madison didn't die just makes me dislike them even more.

It's gross. It's like:

Angie: Madison tried to kill herself.

Jesse: WHY DIDN'T SHE DIE, ALREADY?!?

Ugh! We're supposed to root for you? Not likely! You cover up a murder and then practically act like vultures outside of Madison's hospital room. I don't care what she "put you through." You gave her the power by lying and covering things up.

• Members

I still love the Hubbards but I do agree in this case (though the way Mad Madison has been acting I wouldn't expectthem to feel fully sympathetic, btu a bit of compassion, especially from Angie would be understandable). Steve--agreed 100% with everything else (I HOPE it was Beth not wanting to move that caused them to have her character be dropped from stories so quickly because it felt like they were finally fully finding their footing when it came to her--what a waste. Her interactions with Tad and her comedy were great).

Steve is that you in yoru new avatar since I came back? Looking good ;)

• Members

theres a huge difference between simply not wishing someone dead as you wait outside of a hospital room and showing compassion. I dont expect them to show compassion for her not do i think they should, but to have two characters i assume we are supposed to root for wish this girl dead? ehh... but then again this is the show that has zach * kendell as good people when they are awful people responsable for murders.

Archived