OLTL: Discussion for the week September 28

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Todd and Tea would hurry up and say 'I Do' already. Then we can finally move on to Tea revealing that she has Todd's kid stashed somewhere. Hopefully the newest Manning daughter won't be annoying and will be height appropriate to be believable as Todd's kid.

• Members

This wedding is taking FOREVER!!

But Jack did have me giggling and I hate to say it but Todd even made me LOL, and I don't think that was a good thing.

Seeing Rex/Gigi/Kim/Stacy and Skylar today made me realize even more how much I detest this foursome. Although I do like Skylar and Gigi together.

• Members

Why does Gigi stay with Rex? I just do not understand her, he acts like such a little kid.

Can't believe this wedding went on for three days, but then I finally did get a nice scene between Viki/Charlie, wish for more of course.

Loved seeing/hearing Lionel Richie and I really enjoyed the song and montage.

• Members

Mmmmmmm....my fave Rex and Gigi moment is when he told her it was her fault he slept with and impregnated her sister, and she agreed... Since that moment set women back at least 30 years, I feel much younger, now... it's as if time hasn't passed. That's right, Gigi made Rex sex up her sister.... he had no other choice... Gigi should be ashamed of herself.

Archived