Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of September 14

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok... I haven't watched yet this week, because I've been working my ass off putting a new roof on my house (EVERY muscle in my body HURTS)... so tonight I got caught up. And honey, this polyanna is not in a good mood. Everything seemed strange, disjointed.... and instead of feeling adrenaline rush and excitement fo the next episode, which is what one SHOULD feel in a big reveal like this (I felt it ALL THE TIME at the end of Knots Landing) I felt SICKENED. I shouldn't even care about Colleen, but everyone ELSE caring just maeks it rub off on me. I read the spoilers for tomorrow, and I will say this, I CANNOT watch it. I just can't do it. They GOT to know that something's off if someone like ME can't bear to watch the show. I'm taking a break from it till next week, I'll just read synopsis, that's all I can handle. And If I see Hayley Erin on screen I think I'll literally throw up. I've seen better acting in high school plays. Beth Maitland was great, and truthfully, her and Doug Davidson was the only thing worth watching. I did like ONE thing... they FINALLY pulled out a picture of Lilbet Stern for Paul to be looking at, to at least give the newer viewers SOME frame of reference for who Patty was. The Confrontation between Victor and Nick/Victoria should have been satisfying, and GLORIOUS, and with Heather Tom, it would have been... but that was a moment I'd been waiting to SAVOR, and NOTHING.. do you hear me.. NOTHING!!!! I said I thought MAB might pull a diamond out of her brassiere at teh last moment, but I got say.... it's looking more and more like all she has is kleenexes she mopped up someone's bloody nose with.

• Members

Yes. Tony Geary returns to his Y&R roots, putting on a long dark wig, impersonating his old friend Tristan Rogers, and lets us see Colleen's final moments. Traci doesn't understand why Colleen has become an old man bellowing MY WAY in her final moments, but Adam quickly informs her that it's all Jack's fault.

• Members

The background in the Colleen scenes is really bad. So far my favorite person to visit Colleen has been JT, but the Colleen he described hasn't been on the show in 5 years. CK annoyed me during her scenes with Colleen.

I have to ask did they paste Tammin's head on top of Lyndsy's in that picture of Colleen and young JT?

Archived