Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of September 14

• Members

Blimey..I have been asking this blooming question for months now...why won't anyone answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :mad::lol: And did he know where she was all along?

I am beginning to really dislike this unbelievable load of rubbish this "writing" regime is beginning to spew forth. There are indeed pulling these s/l out of their a**es!! The worst part is if they do decide it's in our best interest as the "AUDIENCE" to actually give us a little clue, by the time they let us in, we won't care as much! :rolleyes:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Word. Victor is a billionaire. With the kind of money and power he has he could have hired the right person to get the job done and had a layer of minions between himself and the actual assassin. Victor could have hired an experienced mercenary with a military background. In other words a precise weapon instead of Patti, who he should have known he could not control. This is the equivalent of closing your eyes and spraying a crowd with a machine gun to kill one person, instead of using a sniper on the roof with a scope. Victor should be way smarter than this. I know expecting things to make sense at this point is futile and I'm not expecting perfection, but damn.

• Members

And Victor was heavily involved in a story where a crazy woman changed her name and got plastic surgery to be near her ex. And how did that end? She gunned her ex down, along with Nikki, and Nikki almost died. She then almost killed Victor before she was killed. You would think Victor would remember the Veronica Landers fiasco, and instead, he decides to steal her idea and try it out for himself??

• Members

Pardon...but I think this all is supposed to make Adam appear to be such a wacky evil genius seeing as he is fooling everyone. This story is so stupid...it is actually quite funny. :lol: Now remember we are supposed to be idiotic fans who are not that intelligent so why are we questioning the brilliance of the writing. :rolleyes::lol: Maybe that is the problem, the writing needs to keep up with us.

To be honest though, I am actually looking forward to see how the writing wiggles out of this or if they just make it worse. And CarlD2, what are u talking about the writers forgot that Victor had 2 vasectomies certainly a minor thing such as the Veronica Landers s/l is not that important here. :lol:

Archived