Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of September 14

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the story this week. I wish more of the focus was on Patty and not Colleen, but since Colleen's dying, I guess they had to make it about her. Today got real good when Victor showed up and basically confessed to "creating" Mary Jane. i definitely don't think they are done with Patty at all. in fact, the way they've had Traci, Paul and others talk about her lately they've pretty much confirmed that Patty has a much uglier back-story than first known.

The trailer was set up to be more of a confrontation between Victor, Jack and Patty - I hope Monday's ep gives us more of that tension. I really didn't need Lily to be part of this - cause Lily worrying about Colleen isn't tense, and CK is boring to watch.

And can I ask my biggest question of the week ---- WHERE THE HELL IS HEATHER?????? I really liked when they had Heather, Paul and Patty all together in the church.

Otherwise, stellar looks, great acting - cept CK and unfortunately TS. I think some of the reasons why these shows are not having the emotional effect intended is that CK and TS just aren't fun or interesting to watch. I at least cared about Brad, cause I knew him and liked him, but this Colleen-death just leaves me cold. She's got great hair though.

Victor's going to be the fall guy for all of this and Patty will come back being the victim.

• Members

It's a little late to make Patty the victim, after all she has done, although they probably know most viewers don't really care about Colleen, or Summer, so they may not want to see her pay. Something tells me Victor and Patty will both get out of this scot free.

• Members

I have to admit PASSIONS was really great this week! <_<:lol: It has been doing well for a few months now but the climaxing of the storyline was terrific!! Hopefully the ratings will get a temporary jolt from all this...and we shall see how viewers react after they have seen what has happened.

• Members

And that sucks, and will probably happen with these writers.

I have no sympathy for Patty, I don't care how crazy she is. She needs to be sent to a nuthouse or to prison. She's indirectly responsible for Coleen's death, she killed Zapato, and caused a little girl brain damage. Why the hell should I care about her after this? This is a psychotic criminal, not a longterm character.

I don't care how Victor instigated all of this by bringing her back to town. Victor didn't force her to kill anyone or to try to hurt a little girl (even if things went further than she expected).

Victor NEVER pays, and the spoilers don't make me hopeful that he will.

Victor, Patty, and Jack are at least in part all responsible for Colleen's death. A mark against all of them. This is crap storytelling.

And you know what, they're trying to make it seem as if Victor brought Patty to town to kill Jack. This has NEVER been Jack and Victor's dynamic. But not like these hack writers care, they only mention something historical when it can be used to push their agenda.

Archived