AMC: Monday, September 14, 2009

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Madison proposes an organ-harvesting scheme with young Dr. Hubbard. Really, AMC? Organ harvesting? :rolleyes:

Quit killing my very wrong Madison-Frankie hopes with such silliness.

Randi's so dim. I am about ready for the divorce to be completed with the usual Prattlian quickness even if she changed her mind (for the moment).

• Members

Yeah, I think I've been over her for a while and just didn't realize it. She just doesn't really captivate me. But I'm trying not to hate her or anything. Let's face it, it's all sorts of bad writing up in these parts.

On a side note, Angie take off that atrocious wig already!

And am I the only one getting bored with the tiny cast? OLTL has such a sprawling cast. I understand the budget issues but it's like they don't even rotate the storylines (it's nearly guaranteed that two of Kendall, Zach, Ryan, or Liza will be on daily) or use all the people they DO have. Like where are Aidan and Pete? It's interesting how much I miss characters I found just ok before only due to their absences.

• Members

I've been over Randi since Denise Vasi showed up!

Yeah, organ harvesting was a lame twist to Madison/Frankie. Angie's speech to Jesse today about protecting their family from Madison made me hate her. It would be different if they knew Randi was innocent, but Angie's anger at the widow of the man her daughter-in-law "killed" doesn't feel justified to me.

I hope Annie doesn't turn out to be the one who shot Stuart. It seemed like she did today when she was explaining it was an accident to Emma. I have a sinking feeling in my gut that if the culprit isn't Annie, it will turn out to be Adam in his drugged-up state.

I don't think the cast is too small; they just need stories that make sense for the characters based on their histories and lead somewhere. There hasn't been a real long-term plot on this show since the Bianca/Babe babyswitch ended. There is also too much emphasis on the same people every day while potential couples like Pete/Colby and now Tad/Taylor and Brot/Natalia are lucky to get airtime once a week.

• Members

Yesterday definetly made it look like it was Emma. Annie explained to her that when she broke the christmas ornament it wasnt her fault and it was just an accident just like what happened with the gun was an accident. I think they were trying to draw parallels to the shooting here with Emma doing it and Annie assuring her that it wasnt her fault as she didnt mean to. I hope Emma didnt do it though

My theory though for the past few months was that it was Adam. He probbably thought he was shooting himself and in his mental condition at the time, didnt realize it was Stuart.

• Members

Yep - I also think it's Emma now...and I don't know how I feel about that.

Today made it seem like Madison is going the psycho route a la Leslie Coulson...ugh. I really love Madison/Frankie. I totally don't care what happens to Randi.

That's about it - I think the scriptwriter got lazy with Liza/Kendall/Spike - how many times is he going to run to Kendall and make Liza search for him in one episode???

• Members

That was plot, which is Pratt. I think he's trying to build suspicion about Kendall In The Wall and is using Spike to do that.

But, nevertheless, Kendall brought this on herself. Every time someone comes over, I'm tired of seeing her lurking -- practically standing in the living room.

Archived