Michelle Stafford expecting baby girl via surrogate

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Forgive me. I'm having a hard time reconciling this peppery Brimike to the "can't we all be friends?" Brimike before his SON-sabbatical.

You know, I have read about cults and have tried to understand a bit about Scientology. But I guess I'm confused where the snark comes from (not just here). Other than the crazy, money-grubbing, mental-ray/alien/Thetan stuff they do, what is the specific problem folks are having? Said differently, why does Michelle's belief system figure into this thread? I'm not challenging...I'm sincerely interested. This is not the only place I have been seeing this anti-scientology stuff in relation to Michelle's news.

• Members

LOL! I apologize. I think the tone of my posts came across wrong. I have no issues with Michelle's belief systems (even if I personally think Scientology is a load of crap - but it has no bearing on her as a mom at all), just having a little fun. I'm thrilled for Michelle. But come on - it was just waiting to be tapped into, like bellcurve said. I wasn't mocking any other posters or attacking anybody. I'm still on the "Can't we all just get along?" bandwagon. Doesn't mean I can't poke a little fun at the crazy, money-grubbing, mental-ray/alien/Thetans. :D Just having a laugh once someone else opened the door. :D

• Members

I was already scolded for this little comment but upon request will happily delve into it: IMO, Phyllis is the biggest albatros on Y&R. The character is beyond played out and extremely boring, thanks to Stafford's giggly heffa-attitude when playing videogames with Josh Morrow aka. biggest love feast ever. So every single chance for a break from La Stafford is extremely wellcomed by me. That said, I've got nothing against her as an actress or her "belief" and wish great luck with her child but as a Y&R viewer I could easily do without her these days.

Archived