DAYS: Discussion for the month of September

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Go Kate!! I had a huge smile when she knocked up Dr. Douchebag. :) But man, was she stupid to confess everything even if she thought Daniel wasn't recording her.

Eric is 5 years old then Alison. But still, just because an actor is older doesn't mean the character should be. They should've not mention the order at all. Bad mistake on the writers there.

• Members

My feeling was that Eric botched the line. Back in April, Brady and Sami had a scene where she called him "her little brother." I also think that if not Eric, Ali would've caught that and the mistake would've been corrected. She knows Days history, especially as it relates to her character. The show doesn't really do multiple takes anymore so I bet he flubbed the line and they were in a rush so they didn't bother to go back and film again.

• Administrator

Damn, Rafe figured out the babies were switched! Now how is he going to prove it..hmmmm.....

I'm a bit scared about this latest beat....I was hoping the truth about the baby being Sami's wouldn't happen for a bit longer.

Hmm....I didn't think of that, I guess it's a possibility. "Should we save money or re-shoot that scene.......ahh..let's save money!" Like that, right. LOL

• Administrator

I doubt we're going to get that. It's hard to get a ton of people in the same room because of money issues and it takes a long time to tape. I hope I'm wrong though because I want that too. I don't see any big events/parties coming up though. Back then, you knew what the event/party was and you know what the secret coming out was, so there would be this big anticipation. But yeah, if you're going to spill these two big secrets, get everyone in the same room. That was so Reilly in the 90's - man, I miss those days. :(

If Rafe just goes to Sami and tells her, I will be so disappointed.

• Members

yall really think its gonna be as simple as rafe telling sami and her being all OK! and they gog et the baby, do a dna, and get her back? Come on! I expect lots of stuff to go down before Sami ever finds out Sydney is her baby. I fully expect Mia/Chad to get Sydney actually, for a bit, before the entire truth comes out...

• Members

Days is officially back on my DVR and i'm pretty much enjoying the show...Loved Rafe finding out about the baby switch and like Toups, I'm happy that Merideth got to Rafe before he could tell everyone..They better not reveal the baby switch till Nov. Sweeps...Also loving the show this week..Stefano and Kate getting married is brilliant...Loved their scenes the past few days..And Lucas, Phillip and Lexie's reactions have been great...It's just been refreshing seeing so much of Kate, Stefano and now Victor..

My only gripe about Days right now is Daniel and Chloe..I want them off the show when their contract's end...And I'm anxiously awaiting the returns of Carly and Vivian..

• Administrator

Hey Kev! Glad to see you're watching DAYS again. This week has been really good so far with Victor/Kate/Stefano. I thought today's episode was excellent with the Kate/Victor, Kate/Philip, Victor/Stefano scenes. Richard Culliton wrote a great script today.

Now that Chloe's awake, we have to watch Nadia try to act. LOL I really hope they get a nice wedding and ride off in the sunset, leaving Salem. :)

• Members

I've thought for years and years now that Richard Culliton is so underrated. He also tends to have respect for vets. I am so glad that he gave John Aniston such meaty material today. And it's nice to see Kate with a son who isn't Lucas.

Was Nadia a better actress when she was around the first time?

• Members

Wednesday's episode was one of the better ones lately. I enjoyed 90% of the show. Daniel & Chloe slightly ok, teens eh, but the rest was great. Cudos to Richard Culliton, particularly Victor's dialog. I've never been a big fan of Stefano, but the last couple of episodes with Kate have been entertaining. Looking forward to the rest of the week.

Archived